Haiku I6’s airfoils are aerodynamically engineered for maximum airflow with minimal wind resistance or noise. The fan’s patented EC motor outperforms the industry’s standard DC and AC motors in torque and efficiency while running at less than a whisper level and requiring no maintenance. That ought to get your motor running.
I6-series, White / Black Colour / ORB / Brushed Aluminum
** Prices are subjected to GST
- Diameter options of 60, 72, and 84 inches
- SenseME™ technology with Bluetooth remote and Wi-Fi mobile app controls
- Easy-to-install design attaches to standard fan-rated junction box (70-lb)
- Standard ceiling kit options of 6", 12" and 24" available*
- Seamlessly integrated optional LED kit that adjusts from warm to daylight
- Universal mount accommodates flat or sloped ceilings up to 36 degrees (flush mount models can only be installed on flat ceilings).
Haiku I6 Black 84"
Fan Color Black / White / ORB / brushed Aluminum Hardware Color No SKU MK-I61-white Fan Type Ceiling Series L Room Size 4.5m x 4.5m Indoor / Outdoor Indoors, Outdoors Diameter < 6 ft Airfoil Material Hybrid resin Fixture Color / Finish Black / White Airfoil finish (standard) Black / White Motor Finish Black / White Ceiling Type Flat, Sloped Ceiling Height 8' to 8.5', 8.5' to 10', Over 10' Mount Type Flush and Universal Fan Height 206 mm Fan Height w/ Light Kit NA Product Weight (lb.) 5 kg Number of Blades 3 Motor Speed (RPM) 60/182 RPM Input Power and Required Breaker 2.6/20 W Number of fan speeds 7 Operating voltage 100–125 VAC / 200–240 VAC, 1 Φ, 50–60 Hz IP rating X2 Motor speed EC motor with digital inverter drive Current (min/max speed) 0.037/0.25 A Average power usage (min/max speed) No Remote Control Included Wireless wall control Optional Controller IR remote supplied Operating Temperature No Operational humidity range 20–90% non-condensing Environment No Fan mode indicator LED display Warranty 1 year on-site, Motor & LED: 5 years
Return and Refund policy.
There will be a admin charge of 10% for fans delivered.
We do not accept return once fan is installed / used.