Powerfoil®8 is a heavy-duty ceiling fan designed using industrial-grade components. It is fully factory tested prior to shipping, ensuring a perfectly functioning system backed by a 12-year limited warranty.
POWERFOIL®8 IS A
HEAVY-DUTY CEILING FAN DESIGNED USING INDUSTRIAL-GRADE COMPONENTS.
INDUSTRIAL-GRADE MOTOR AND GEARBOX
- Inline helical-cut gears for efficient, reliable and durable operation
- Ball bearings designed to accommodate hanging and thrust loads of Powerfoil 8 - Double lip seals to prevent any potential oil leakage
- Vented and lubricated for life with synthetic oil
- Patent-pending hub system includes hub, aerofoil retainers and hub clips that offer tough and reliable performance
- Machine-cut precision components result in uniform load distribution to promote overall longevity and durability
Big Ass overhead fans work with your HVAC to provide significant energy savings.
- In summer, the fans’ cooling effect means the A/C can be set several degrees higher.
- In winter, fans push the heat down from the ceiling, so your heater runs less, leading to savings as high as 30 percent.
- Patented aerofoil system includes eight aerofoils and winglets that provide maximum airflow and efficiency
- Unique aerodynamic design enhances both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating vortex formation at the aerofoil tips
- Cuffed winglet design eliminates wind noise
- Our patented AirFence® system redirects the fan’s air velocity profile, contributing to a 28% improvement in coverage area
- IP65-rated controller employs an easy-to-read LED display in a compact, wall-mounted package
- EMI/RFI filter limits interference with other electronic equipment
- Rotary switch disconnect for lock-out/tag-out requirements
- Easy integration into building automation systems